May 30, May 31 & June 1
Balloon & Wine Festival
SPECIAL CONCERT RESERVED SEATING PACKAGES: Exclusive Festival Experience, Cabana Club & Silver Reserved.
Exclusive Festival Experience: This package is for the person who wants the ultimate Festival experience! It includes a full hook up campsite (you pick the site number). Two reserved Cabana Club for one night, an exclusive back stage meet and greet with the *entertainer of your choice (restrictions apply). Silver reserved area will be for the other night along with Sunday admission tickets. Limited number of packages available. $1,000.00 or pick the *3 payment option of $333.33 each payment (*$333.33 due at initial order, 2nd payment of $333.33 due February 14, 2014 & 3rd payment of $333.33 due April 14, 2014).
Cabana Club: Treat yourself and your family to an unforgettable day of great entertainment & food. This package includes Festival admission. Up front reserved seating for all concerts for the night of your choice. Relax in style between shows in the private Cabana lounge and dinning area. Here you will be treated to a delicious fully catered buffet dinner and 4 complimentary beverages. You have access to private restroom facilities. Purchase your tickets today, the cost each day is $150.00 per person. There are no special prices for children in the Cabana Club a full price ticket must be purchased. ID's will be required regardless of age from everyone wishing to drink alcoholic beverages during your evening event.
Silver Reserved Seating: This is a reserved area in front of the main stage, behind the Cabana Club seating. Tickets are limited to the first 250 guests. Ticket prices are $65.00 for either Friday Night or Saturday Night and this price includes Festival admission.
Food & Wine Pairing: This activity will be held on Saturday 11am-2pm or 3pm-6pm limited to 100 per session. Sunday 12pm-3pm limited to 100. The cost to participate is $73.00 on Saturday and $65.00 on Sunday which includes admission to the Festival. For additional details on this premier activity see the drop-down menu under the Information tab on the home page and select Food and Wine Pairing. TICKET INCLUDES FESTIVAL ADMISSION AND GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING TO ALL CONCERTS.
Food & Beer Pairing: Participate in a three-course culinary experience, with each course prepared by a different chef and each course offering a different beer. A brewmaster will give a short narrative on the featured beer as well as answer questions from the select group of participants. The cost to participate is $73.00 and the event takes place on Saturday from 11am-2pm or 3pm-6pm. TICKET INCLUDES FESTIVAL ADMISSION AND GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING TO ALL CONCERTS (PLEASE BRING PHOTO ID).
General Admisson: INCLUDES GENERAL ADMISSION SEATING TO ALL CONCERTS
ONLINE - Friday $22.00, Saturday $23.00, Sunday $15.00, Juniors 6-12 $5.00, Children 5 and under FREE.
Weekend Combo - $50.00, (Friday, Saturday & Sunday).
Sunday GATE ONLY: Active Military Discount - $10.00 - Must show Military ID.
AT GATE - Friday $24.00, Saturday $25.00, Sunday $17.00, Juniors 6-12 $5.00, Children 5 and under FREE.
Winery Ticket Locations:
To be announced soon.
Other Ticket Locations: NOT AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
Vons $2.00 OFF with VONS Card
- 31995 Sky Canyon Dr., Murrieta 951-600-9583
- 11800 De Palma Rd., Corona 951-603-0209
- 29530 Rancho California Rd., Temecula 951-695-6773
- 330 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido 760-741-0928 3840
- 3840 La Sierra Ave., Riverside 951-359-1580
- 1000 W. El Norte Parkway, Escondido 760-747-5920
- 31564 Grape Street, Lake Elsinore 951-245-2002
- 27220 Sun City Blvd., Sun City 951-679-0127
- 3125 W. Florida St., Hemet 951-658-0111
- 369 Magnolia, Corona 951-549-1900
- 4200 Chino Hills Pky., Chino Hills 951-548-2828
- 3520 Riverside Plaza, Riverside 951-342-7924
- 31995 Sky Canyon Dr., Murrieta 951-600-9583
- 6170 Hamner Ave., Mira Loma 951-360-1901
- 535 N. McKinley St., Corona 951-278-8012
CVS Stores $2.00 off
- 110 East Stetson Ave, Hemet 951-766-5699
- 23743 Jackson Ave., Murrieta 951-600-0692
- 11950 De Palma Rd, Corona 951-603-0855
- 30724 Benton Road, Winchester 951-926-1223
- 33205 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula 951-303-3164
- 102 S. Sanderson Ave, San Jacinto 951-487-9185
- 23791 Washington Ave, Murrieta 951-698-9533
- 3055 West Florida Ave, Hemet 951-652-0768
- 43418 Florida Ave, Hemet 951-927-7059
- 40365 Winchester Rd, Temecula 951-286-2668
- 29610 Rancho California Rd, Temecula 951-699-0192
- 25080 Hancock Ave, Murrieta 951-677-6294
- 2091 E. Lakeshore Dr, Lake Elisinore 951-245-5540
- 31771 Rancho California Rd, Temecula 951-699-7587
- 29985 Canyon Hills Rd, Lake Elsinore 951-244-0069
- 31021 Temecula Pkwy, Temecula 951-303-0740
- 30640 Rancho California Rd, Temecula 951-695-1710
TICKET ADMISSION INCLUDES ALL ENTERTAINMENT.
PARKING: Autos - $5.00; Bus/RV - $10.00; Premiere $20.00 A parking ticket is good for one day and you may exit and return to the Festival grounds on the same day without purchasing another parking ticket. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING.
GATES OPEN: 3:00 pm FRIDAY 6:00 am SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.
HOURS: Friday - 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm. Saturday - 6:00 am to 10:00 pm. Sunday - 6:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Current Weather ConditionsClear
45° F Wind: From the NE at 23 MPH Gusting to 31 MPH Relative Humidity: 12% Visibility: 10.0 Miles