May 30, May 31 & June 1
Balloon & Wine Festival
The Temecula Valley Balloon & Wine Festival offers top-name entertainment, wine tasting in the Wine Garden, Kids Faire, Arts & Crafts and Commercial exhibits and the Food Court. Wine tasting features different premium wines from numerous Temecula Valley wineries as well as others from Southern California.
Enjoy a memorable experience and book a hot air balloon flight. Your journey will begin at sunrise as the balloon lifts gently into the sapphire skies above Lake Skinner.
Festival Spectator Tips
- Dress in layers. It is sometimes very cool in the morning, but once the sun has risen, it warms up considerably.
- Bring lots of sunscreen. Temecula’s bright sunshine and reflections can produce painful sunburn. Shade tents will be available for temporary relief.
- Bring insect repellent. It is important to have the repellent with you to keep the insects away.
- Bring appropriate eye protection.
- DON’T SMOKE anywhere near the hot air balloons. A lit cigarette could ignite a balloon’s fuel tank.
- Watch where you walk and drive. Do not drive and watch at the same time as balloon chase vehicles make sudden stops. If you are walking on fields, please avoid stepping on balloon canopies and ropes.
- For the balloon glow, the balloons will be tethered and held down with heavy ropes. They will ignite their burners and glow to the beat of the music. Be careful that you don’t walk or trip over the ropes in the dark.
- Enjoy the glowing balloons from a safe distance. Children and adults should stay a reasonable distance away from the balloons. The operators will be very busy providing a wondrous show for our guests.
Current Weather ConditionsClear
99° F Wind: From the WNW at 12 MPH Relative Humidity: 22% Visibility: 10.0 Miles